Hey International Studies Students! Welcome Back!
As you collect your fresh pile of Spring 2011 syllabi, remember that help is available as you do your research. I’m your librarian, and I’m here to help…. but I can only help you if you ask me for help!
Here is how you can Contact Me:
Office Phone: 812-856-1746
AIM: IUBInternational
Facebook: David Oldenkamp
Text Number: 812-320-7868
My Office Hours and Reference Desk Hours for Spring 2011 are:
Mondays: 3-5 pm Office Hours
Tuesdays: 2-4 pm (Reference Desk West Tower)
Tuesdays: 4-5 pm Office Hours
Wednesdays: about every other week, I work on the West Tower Reference Desk from 6-9 pm
Thursdays: 12-2 pm Office Hours
Thursdays: 2-4 pm (Reference Desk West Tower)
Fridays: 12-1 pm (Reference Desk East Tower)
Office Location: Wells Library, Information Commons, Room W-121 (ask a librarian if you can't find my office). If I’m at the reference desk, then just come on up and ask me a question. Note: Sometimes I have to swap reference desk shifts with other librarians because I have to do some teaching or have to go to a meeting, so this schedule might vary slightly from week to week.
REMINDER: IGO Search Engine!
I've created a search engine using a new Google product (Google Co-op), and now you can use this to search across hundreds of IGOs, from the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, African Union, European Union, UNAIDS, World Intellectual Property Organization, International Organization for Migration, etc... Check it out here:
Also, remember that we have hours and hours of *free* entertainment available at the Wells Library. Visit the Wells Library, Lower Level and go into the Media & Reserve Services area (the door is next to the IU Credit Union ATM). They have thousands of domestic and foreign films available.
-David
No comments:
Post a Comment