Worried about Finite? (D116)
Enroll in EDUC X101 for Spring 2014
“Students enrolled in X101 typically do one full letter grade better than those who are not!”
1. Learn how to become independent problem solvers.
2. Put in the time and effort necessary to succeed in finite math.
3. Learn more effective ways to study finite math.
4. Obtain free help outside of class.
5. Work collaboratively with peers in class.
Students who are willing to work hard in order to succeed in D116
are encouraged to enroll in this course!
Enroll in EDUC X101: Techniques in Textbook Reading – Learning Strategies for Math
Class Number 25190 - Tues/Thurs, 9:30am – 10:45am, Wilkie C111
Semester long, graded, 2 Credit Hours
contact Dr. Sharon Chertkoff, Student Academic Center for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org (812) 855-7313