This scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students in the College who encounter a significant financial hardship as they approach graduation that may affect their ability to complete their degree. Applications are reviewed and awards are made on a rolling basis.
- Indiana resident with a documented financial hardship
- Current full-time status at IUB or in an IU-administered or IU co-sponsored overseas study program
- Minimum College GPA of 2.750 at the time of application and be in good academic standing
- Be eligible to graduate within three semesters of receiving an award
- Have consulted with Student Central on Union regarding other financial options
Information and application forms are available at:
http://college.indiana.edu/undergrad/scholarships/cri_bosart.shtml. Questions? Contact the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office, Owen Hall 102/104, 855-1647