The Clarence J. Jupiter Fellowship program seeks to diversify and increase the number of professionals in educational advancement. As the premier association for educational advancement professionals, CASE is committed to the inclusion of people from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the profession. This program is designed to attract students (undergraduate and graduate) student who may not have previously considered a career in institutional advancement.
These fellowships provide up to eight fellows with a hands-on learning experience at CASE ASAP member educational institutions throughout North America. Fellows receive on-the-job training and gain valuable skills in the three professional areas of advancement—alumni relations, communications & marketing, and philanthropy. Application Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2013
Clarence J. Jupiter Fellows receive:
· An introduction to a community of advancement professionals who can serve as helpful resources and mentors in one’s career
· A paid internship (100 hours - $1,000)
· Sponsorship to a CASE District conference ($1,000)
· Complimentary registration and travel to attend the CASE ASAP Network Convention (August 8-10, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana)
· In-depth trainings and focus on one of the three key areas of institutional advancement—alumni relations, communications and marketing, and development/fundraising
· Participation in CASE Fellow webinar training
For additional information contact:
Rob Henry, Executive Director of Emerging Constituencies; Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) - Tel: 202.478.5654; Email: email@example.com.