We are accepting applications for the U.S. Department of State Internship Experience Program (IEP).
These vacancies are for Passport (GS-999, Grade 4) Student Trainees.
Please visit USAJobs to start the online application process and search for the following vacancy announcement numbers:
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0050, HOUSTON, TX (First 50 applications will be accepted)
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0051, LOS ANGELES, CA (First 50 applications will be accepted)
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0052, NEW YORK, NY (First 50 applications will be accepted)
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0053, MIAMI, FL (First 50 applications will be accepted)
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0054, MINNEAPOLIS, MN (First 50 applications will be accepted)
- HRSC/PATH-2013-0057, PORTSMOUTH, NH (First 100 applications will be accepted)
The IEP program allows for noncompetitive conversion into the competitive service following successful completion of all program requirements.
Veteran’s preference applies.
So consider a Pathways internship with the U.S. Department of State, witnessing and participating in the formulation and implementation of U.S. foreign policy, working closely with the U.S. diplomats and civil servants who carry out America’s foreign policy initiatives.
We appreciate your interest in a career with the U.S. Department of State.
Visit our forums if you have any questions, or to search for topics of interest. The forums can be found under Engage on the careers.state.gov website. You can also search our FAQs for more information.
U.S. citizenship is required. An equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Contact Us
with Careers at the U.S. Department of State: