The Institute of World Politics (IWP) Internship Program seeks current undergraduate students and recent college grads with interests in international relations, statecraft, national security, and intelligence. IWP interns have the opportunity to research matters of national importance under scholar-practitioners in a professional setting by presenting strategic briefs or writing executive summaries and journal articles.Interns will attend lectures and seminars relevant to today’s most pressing strategic affairs, unofficially audit graduate-level courses free of charge and explore career opportunities with our career counselor.
Applications should be submitted by March 15th, 2013.
Click here to apply!
· Be available 20-35 hours a week from June 1st – August 6th
· Minimum GPA of 3.2
· Completed questionnaire (addendum to the application)
· 1-2 page resume
· Academic Transcripts (Student-copy will suffice)
· Essay on professional and education goals (Typewritten, 500 words)
· 3-5 page writing sample on a topic related to international affairs, national security, or intelligence
· Two academic or professional letters of recommendation